Composite Tooth Bonding
Dental bonding is a procedure that reshapes the natural tooth using tooth-colored composite material. Similar to a tooth colored filling, bonding allows you to:
- Closely match the color of your natural tooth
- Reshape areas that are broken, worn or chipped
- Close gaps between the teeth
- Cover areas of exposed root surfaces
- Affordably improve the appearance of your teeth
Reshape, Rejuvenate, Enhance
We typically use bonding when only one or two teeth present an aesthetic concern, such as a broken edge or gap between the teeth. It is more conservative than other types of treatments and can be completed in just one visit.
Some of our patients prefer to whiten their teeth first or use bonding in conjunction with porcelain veneers.
To find out whether or not bonding is right for your smile, call East Indy Dental Care to schedule your no-hassle cosmetic consultation.